Wednesday 28 December 2011

Reflections on 2011...... before I Say Goodbye to You!!!

     ' 2011' ......I hate you but I like you too. The year that caused me great pain and sadness but on the other hand, gave me new hope and happiness too...... This year had shown me the true colours of some people very close to me and it had also taught me a great lesson that sometimes it is better " To forgive, to forget and to let go............" Although it was so difficult in the beginning, I finally managed to do it. And now I can proudly say that " I'm okay.....I'm so totally okay and happier." There's one thing that I do regret very much though, that was wasting the first 8 months of this year grieving over petty matters. I can't believe that I had wasted all those months until I looked up in my planner. I hope I will not repeat the same silly attitude again next year.......^_^
     Now let's forget about the sad part. Many great things happened to me this year too. I managed to add two more countries to the list of countries that I have visited so far. Apart from that, I also shared a special bond with my Year 6 Blue pupils. They made me very happy and although I have lost my best friends but I have gained many new adorable little friends in return........^_^
     Other than that, I also managed to overcome my fear of heights when I joined the flying fox activity and my fear of going to the dentist. I have also just undergone a surgery to remove the bone spur in my right foot that had been causing me pain and trouble for many years. Starting from next year, I can be more active and travel more without worrying about my  swelling foot.....which is a total relief for me.....haha.....
     In short, 2011 has been a great year for me. There is so much more that I wanna share but mentioning the important ones will do for now. I hope the year 2012 will be better for me since it's my zodiac year ( dragon ). Before I close this chapter and open another new one, I just wanna say  goodbye to 2011 and my sincere wish is to bring all the good things to 2012 and leave all the bad things behind as memories and lessons that I will never forget...........

No comments:

Post a Comment