Thursday 24 November 2011

The Pupils Who Changed Me A Lot.......^_^

     I have been a teacher for more than 14 years now and I have taught more than a thousand pupils. Every year, I meet new pupils with different characters and personalities. All this while, my relationship with my pupils has been based on the terms teacher-student relationship. It had never gone beyond those terms until I met my 6 Blue pupils this year. At first, I was only their English teacher and they were only among my 200 pupils whom I met 3x a week. As time went by, everything changed. Everything changed just like that......I would say, just like magic. We became more like friends and amazingly, we could talk and joke like real friends do. They still respect me as their teacher and as someone who is much older than them. This is the main reason why I love and care for them very much.
     This year has been a tough year for me. I lost 3 of my best friends because of personal reasons and I have shed a lot of tears. I was sad, hurt, lonely and angry all the time. I have also given up on friendship. Being betrayed and taken advantage of many times was something that I couldn't endure anymore. Despite all of these, my pupils made me smile and laugh a lot. They made me forget the pain I was going through and they healed the wound in my heart. Because of these, I am forever grateful to them. They just didn't realized how much they have helped me in these few months. I hope when they start their schooling life in secondary school and when they meet new and probably better teachers than me, they will still remember me cause for me, it would be so impossible for me to forget them........I will always wish and pray that they will always be happy, healthy and excel in their studies. The video below that I made specially for them is a sign of how much they mean to me.........


     To my beloved 6 Blue pupils, Class of 2011.......I love all of you very much and right now I miss all of you terribly. Please don't ever forget about me ya. If you ever need me, I will always be here for you. I will always be your teacher and also your good friend..........^_^

3 comments:

  1. Winnie Liew Man Yee25 November 2011 at 09:33

    Hi...Rossie! It's very touching and you've really shown your love for your pupils through this blog. Love the Korean songs too as I'm also a Korean drama addict. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi too.....thanks for the compliment ya. I'm glad that u liked the songs too.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi teacher

    ReplyDelete