Sunday 13 November 2011

My Obsession with Korean Dramas

List of Korean dramas that I have watched so far & the number of times I've watched them ( only the nice ones are listed here ) ......;-)))))


1)     Winter Sonata - 2x
2)     Autumn in My Heart - 3x
3)     Jewel in the Palace - 2x
4)     Into the Sun - 2x
5)     Stairway to Heaven - 3x
6)     Love Story in Harvard - 2x
7)     Boys Over Flowers - 4x
8)     Accidental Couple - 3x
9)     You're Beautiful - 2x
10)    My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox - 2x
11)    I am Sam - 2x
12)    Loveholic - 3x
13)    Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang - 2x
14)    My Love Patzzi - 2x
15)    Dream High - 2x
16)    City Hunter - 2x
17)    All About Eve - 2x
18)    My Girl - 2x
19)    My 19-year old Sister in Law - 2x

3 comments:

  1. Hello Teacher , I'm yan yann • This Is my Twitter acc , I got Blog jugaa but I delete it cause Berkarat already XD . I'll make a new blog on 25/11/11 <-- LOvely day ;D . Teachr if tcher got twitter acc techer follow mee yaa ;)) btw later when My Blog done , i'll post About teacher :DD . I wanna remember tcher always ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yan Yan,
    Waa....u also know how to have a blog ah....;-) That's really nice. I'm looking forward to see ur new blog so keep me posted once it's done already o.k....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay hahah :D . This is my blog tapi inside blum lagi tulis apa2 , bru edit2 . kekeke

    ReplyDelete