Sunday 16 October 2011

My Travelling Destinations......

By the time I retire, I hope I have already visited all these countries around the world. Of course, even after I retire I still plan to travel but it all depends on my health at that time. The ones ticked ( √ ) visited already....... ;-)

1)   South Korea : Seoul-Incheon-Cheongpyeong-Mt. Sorak ( √ - 2007 ) ,
                          Seoul-Jeju Island
2)   China : Shanghai-Hangzhou-Heng Dian-Suzhou-Wuxi-Nanjing-Shenzhen ( √ - 2008 ),
      Hong Kong-Macau-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Zhongshan-Zhuhai-Dongguan ( √ - 2011 ), 
      Beijing,
      Zhangjiajie,
      Guilin,
      Yunnan
3)   Vietnam : Ho Chi Minh-Cuchi-Vung Tau-Mytho ( √ - 2010 ),
                     Hanoi
4)   Taiwan : Taipei-Taitung-Hualien-Taichung-Kaohsiung ( √ - 2010 ) - Round Island Tour
5)   Thailand : Bangkok-Pattaya
6)   Cambodia : Siem Reap-Angkor Wat
7)   Phillipines : Manila-Baguio-Clark ( √ - 2011 )
8)   Japan : Tokyo,
                  Hokkaido
9)   Australia : Gold Coast, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne
10) Canada
11) Spain
12) Singapore
13) Indonesia : Jakarta, Bandung, Bali Island
14) Brunei
15) New Zealand : Round Island
16) England : London
17) Rome
18) Switzerland
19) Germany
20) Netherlands
21) Italy
22) USA : New York, Los Angeles, Washington
23) Dubai

I will keep on updating this list as there are still some countries that I need to do research on....... ;-) Some people might think that I'm just dreaming but I will make this dream come true as long as I'm still healthy and strong to move around.........

No comments:

Post a Comment